Friday, April 5, 2013

instafriday: week 14 & a coupon

 


Another week down, another round of photos.


This past week
included travel, racing, Easter,


the beach and a date night.


It was full, it
was active, and it was tiring!


Now for the photos or follow me during the week


 


 


@aimeemaddern on instagram


 



4-5-13 week 14


 


Do not drive to Vegas on Easter weekend… Do not!


This picture just cracks me up


Mood board for “lost at sea” Paper Issues May kit


{keep your
eyes open for pre sale details}


My date Wednesday night


My wisteria in full bloom = smells divine


Coloring Easter eggs at the track = easy clean up


My little travel buddy


The big boys dyed eggs too!


Monday we went to Ventura for a little R&R


 


you saw the reveal of nature walk on Monday


now I have some coupons for you


 



NEW_COUPON_LOOK__5_off


 



Free_diecut_with_order



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment