Sunday, April 15, 2012

the winner is:

The Paper Issues Show Me your Chevron Blog Hop Winner is....

Random_edited-1

Michelle said:

Oh I LOVE all the pages on this post!!! That grey scraplift is PERFECT_ both the original and your take are wonderful. I also love that last page with the white and the three leaves- so etherial! This is a greta prize from PI- keeping my fingers crossed!

Michelle please email me with your info


 


and on another note, a musical note that is


My Layout for Simple Scrappers May Assignment was to use song lyrics as an embellishment


You will also find this lo on display at Remember When Scrapbooking Store next month


 



 


 


DSC_0397


Sketch: Simple Scrapper Premium Membership April 2012


Paper: Teresa Collins-Canvas Yellow Flower, Yellow Brocade, Red Brocade, Petite Flowers Bazzill Cardstock


Embellishments: Teresa Collins Fabrications-Canvas Die Cut Sheet, Chipboard elements, Rhinestones


Twine: My Mind’s Eye Lime Twist, Playful


Extras: Silhouette Cameo {die cut tag & your are my sunshine} Tiny Attacher, Manila Tag, Doilie, Starbucks cup sleeve


 


 





2 comments:

  1. Looks like I was a day late! Congratulations to the winner and I look forward to seeing more ideas. :D

    ReplyDelete