Friday, April 13, 2012

instafriday:

 


 


 


 


WOW


this week I was so bad,


so lazy


so forgetful


 


Easter I forgot to take my phone and you know what that means?


NO PICTURES!


So disappointed.


We colored eggs & I haven’t done that in years. Really people, freakin years.


Had lots of fun though, and the color has finally come off my fingers.


I think the lack of photos this week is due to a glass of wine.


YEP


A single glass of wine.


Oh ya, had a hangover from one freakin glass of wine on Easter.


Man I am getting old.


So I scrambled for some photos and quickly “instagramed” them.


 


so here we I am linking up with


Jeannett over @ Life Rearranged


for a week of silly photos via instagram


Week4-13-12_edited-1


1. napkin


2. paint chip journals


3. N-N-Out was closed for Easter


4. Easter Carnivall at Sunland Park


5. Chocolate Cake


6. Where I ate Breakfast


7. lookin for a new chair


8. Mom ordered a WHOLE catfish at dinner


9. logo on cup


 


how did you do this week?


are you linkin up?


leave me a comment and I will come see how your week was!



2 comments:

  1. I tried to resist the Instagram awesomeness...sadly I have no will power. I have been sucked in. I must find a linky party. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias. A smile and thanks. A kiss. A hug.

    ReplyDelete