Friday, September 30, 2011

new at zinnia:

I have yet to announce that I am designing kits at Zinnia.


 


Yay I am designing…


Zinnia is located in South Pasadena. I found this store about 2yrs ago, and fell in love immediately! This is not your typical scrapbook store, actual it’s not a scrapbook store. It is a paper crafters dream come true! They carry the most eccentric stuff.  So basically I bugged them enough and talked them into letting me design a monthly kit.


We started off with 4 kits for the fall season.


The Fall kit, The Fall add on kit, The Halloween Kit & The Halloween add on kit.


The kits can be found in store and Zinnia's etsy store online


Here are a few samples I made using all 4 kits:


 


Monogram banner


Monogram Banner:


made using the Halloween Kit


{Banner Pole from Pier One}


 


 


@ the patch Lo


@ the patch:


using bits from all 4 kits


 


 


Salad tongs


Salad Tongs:


made using Halloween add on kit


tongs from Target


 


 


 


Photo clip


Photo Clip:


made with the Halloween Kit


photo clip from Michael's


 


 


 


Treat banner


Treat Banner:


Made with Halloween add on kit


letters hand stiched


 


 


 


Wiener & mobile LO


the wiener & the mobile: made using the Fall Kit


 


Still waiting for to hear from the nor cal store to see if I made it on their design team..


 


Happy Fall, Happy Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment