Sunday, September 25, 2011

A-z

I've seen this questionnaire going around so here are my a-z's. This most likely will become a lo or a mini book



A. Age: 33

B. Bed size: king

C. Chore that you hate: Putting things away

D. Dogs: 1. Jäger & Cassie

E. Essential start to your day: email & Starbucks

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or Silver: Platinum lol

H. Height: 5’3

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano & Sax

J. Job title: office Manager

K. Kids: none

L. Live: SoCal

M. Mother’s name: Dixie

N. Nicknames: none really

O. Overnight hospital stays: None

P. Pet peeves: I will just leave this one blank lol

Q. Quote from a movie: I mess them up!

R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: 3

T. Time you wake up: 9/10 am

U. Underwear: sometimes

V. Vegetable you hate: Tomato

W. What makes you run late: Taking to much on

X. X-Rays you’ve had: What hasn't been?

Y. Yummy food that you make: Deserts

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe



So thrilled I'm sure...



No comments:

Post a Comment