Thursday, October 6, 2011

bits of fall:

As much as I love the fall season, I hate it, because it means we are saying good-bye to summer. I cringe when the fall items start showing up in stores.


Well it rained her yesterday in so cal.


The first time this early in the season since, I think I heard 1983.


 


Its hard for be to say goodbye to summer, lazy days, etc.


Fall represents routine, school, getting dark early. Yuck! 


 


Here are a few signs fall is here:


 


 


IMG_1570


 


 


IMG_1571


 


 


IMG_1578


 


 


IMG_1579


 


 


IMG_1581


 


 


IMG_1582


 


 


IMG_1560


found some cute art work at marshalls the other night, took some pics,


 


 


IMG_1584  


and decided to make my own


 


what are the signs of fall around you?



No comments:

Post a Comment