Friday, November 15, 2013

instafriday: week 46

CRAZINESS!


Week 46 is a wrap! Only 6 weeks left of 2013. Gosh seriously where does the time go?


The racing season is finally done. But now the hectic holidays are upon us. Oh and being sick sucks! Anyways we had some beautiful weather here this past week! Today not so much. Wow I am really just rambling this morning. So here is week 46 documented!


11-15-13 week 46


$15 for a de stash box just email me your pay pal address and I will get one to you ASAP


Cassie gets in a little nap while Kevin reads


Thankful for some CPK


That’s right it hit 90 three days in a row here! And that’s in the shade!


My backyard, its officially fall here


How cute are these! Wanna swap? Send me an email!


This is how we dress in so cal. In the fall. And I was HOT! Happiness is sitting outside eating Chipotle


I got a lot of projects done yesterday! Can’t wait to share them with all of you



No comments:

Post a Comment