Friday, November 8, 2013

instafriday: week 45

Happy Friday!


I have a sinus infection! BOO! The race year is finally coming to an end! YIPPE!


So after this weekend hopefully I can get my act together. Well I’m gonna take a week of and go to the beach first! Hopefully I will be feeling better too!


Anyways, over at Paper Issues we are doing #30gratefulldays challenge. So the next couple of weeks some of my instas will be things I am grateful for.


Play along with us. Just hash tag #30gratefuldays & #paperissues there are prizes to be won! If you aren’t on instagram I found this cool board where you can see all photos tagged! Check it out #30gratefuldays #paperissues


Lots of dog pictures this week!


 


11-8-13 week 45_
 


Cassie girl in the window of the motor home


One way to tell the holidays are here: Red Cups!


Jager sitting on the chutes


Look at that Cassie girl!


Thankful for warm uggs on a cold morning


My little snuggle buddy!


The tree is now losing its leaves


Its good to be home


Thankful I don’t have to sit in traffic every morning


come play along, it's fun


 


I also have a layout on the Chic Tag Blog today!


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment