Monday, July 30, 2012

make a splash:

Just in case you missed it, here’s the link.


I was a guest flyer over at Kite Tails Design


I got to play with the Blue Sky Day Collection


 


This was a super simple banner.


I started with my Silhouette Cameo cutting the pennants, and letters.


And then I just started layering to give depth for the overall look.


I used some doilies as the base and viola I had this super cute summer banner


Wouldn’t this be super cute for a summer pool party.


  DSC_0039


 


DSC_0052


 


DSC_0054


I saw this VW bus in El Segundo back in June. It was totally photo worthy, plus I have a few guys in my life that adores them!


 


DSC_0749


So I snapped away. I love the feel of “Warm Breeze” the wavy paper I used. “Warm Breeze” has such a groovy feel about it; I knew it would lend some funk to this LO.


With a little mix of this and that I captured one VW bus I would love to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment