Sunday, July 8, 2012

blog hop:

Paper Issues & Freckled Fawn


bring you


 


Wishy washi, stuck on you, caught on tape, sticky situation


What ever you want to call it, it’s from Japan and we are all crazy about it!


Seriously I have enough for a lifetime and I still keep buying it.


I made a little home décor for this hop. A bit out of my comfort zone, and


I LOVE IT!


Its very me now just in case you cant read it, it says SuperCaliFragalisticExpialaDopeShit!


Wow that’s a mouth full! I saw this tank on pinterest and fell in love.


I knew I wanted this to be inspiration for a project so I pinned it.


I wanted to do something out of the box for this


washi project and this is what I came up with.


 


170714642095517507_jy9Mfjg6_b


 


 


Aimee 1


 


 


Aimee 2


 


 


 


Aimee 3


 


Supplies used: Cardstock, Washi Tape from Freckled Fawn & Paper Issues,


Walnut Colored Spray Paint, Silhouette Cameo, White Paint Pen, Ikea Frame, Snug Hug, and button/badge


 


 


So I started out with a 9x9 piece of chipboard and covered it with various washi tape.


I designed “SuperCali” in the Silhouette program and then cut it out onto a piece of cardstock.


I then taped the cardstock stencil to the covered chipboard piece and spray-painted.


After it dried I went over the edges with a white paint pen.


Slipped my art in the frame,


tied a snug hug bow and added a pin from this adorable etsy shop!


Viola home made art!


 


for the rest of the hop list


please visit the paper issues blog


 




 


 


 


 


 





2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love that you created this out of your comfort zone! The washi stripes on a diagonal look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete