Tuesday, December 27, 2011

december daily part 2:

 


Here’s part 2 of my DD {December Daily}. Again I apologize for my less than perfect pictures! I’m keeping it real here people.


 


8


day: 8 candy canes




9


day: 9 what I wore




10


day: 10 toys in every store




11


day: 11 favorite decorations




11 back


day: 11 back, a sunday in december


 


12


day :12 santa claus




13


day: 13 advent numbers




B 13


day: 13 back, pics of old town pasadena




14


day: 14 the view


 


14 b


day: 14 back, purchased


 


15


day: 15 sudden rain


{did you see I miss marked this page oops oh well}




16


day: 16 enjoying the sunshine


 


 


 


  As you can see I need to get to work, this past week was a busy one! And this week it’s time to recover.


Hopefully I will get some of my creative mojo back.


I am determined to finish this project {hopefully by 2012 lol}


so until then, have you finished your DD?



No comments:

Post a Comment