Wednesday, December 7, 2011

december daily 2011:

I apologize now for my crappy pictures. At this point I am just trying to document the book am documenting December with… lol that was a mouth full.


 


 


Sorry to let you down the past few weeks just been busy crafting here and there. I never had a chance {or should I say that I have been just too lazy?} to post the second part of what to do with your Christmas cards, or my holiday fantasy and Disneyland. Maybe I will get to that and maybe I wont {he he}.


 


Ok here is my December Daily 2011. Today is the 7th and I have seven pages down woo hoo for me. Here are days 1-7 and again I apologize for the un edited photos


Enjoy!


 


Front


the cover


 


Front 1


the cover page without transparancey


 


1


day 1: Something red


 


 


2


day 2: a list


 


3


day 3: cup of cheer


 


4


day:4 faceless self portrait


 


SingleMiddle


fun mail sewen together to make a page


 


5


day 5: pretty pattern


 


 


6


day : where I slept


 


 


7


day 7: stamped and addressed christmas cards


 


 


So I have been using pages from the album I purchased. But I get so much mail I thought it would be fun to add it, especially cause it has the date on it. So I have been using bits and pieces ass the foundation pages & I am really loving it


 


Are you documenting December?


 


any questions about this process, product used, or techniques please email me at


aimee.maddern@earthlink.net


 



No comments:

Post a Comment