Monday, April 11, 2011

creative team application

Today I applied to a creative design team. Just a bit ago I voiced how I would love to get on a design team. Well here is my opportunity…


I had to share a paragraph about myself, along with links to any online galleries I might have. I also had to pick 5 recent projects I loved. How do I do that? So I picked 6. I had like 10 picked out. Here is a look at the ones I didn’t pick.


 


 


DSC_0673


I made the name tags for thanksgiving at Kev's sister's house


 


 


DSC_0764


 


Bottle cap layout for RRR Moms family 1950's


DSC_0773


 


Rosette made for RRR picture of dad in 1942 age 3


DSC00879


 


what do you do with your christams card? this year I made a mini album


DSC00884


each card I adhered to patterened paper and embellished


 


DSC00915


Title page for i scrap album


 


DSC00918


 


St. Patricks day treats i made


DSC00940


The magnetic chalkboard space I am creating in my kitchen


 


 


Here is a look at the team I applied for


ormolu


 


the announcement will be made May 20th


cross your fingers for me!!!



1 comment:

  1. Divine Love GoddessApril 12, 2011 at 6:34 AM

    My fingers are crossed! I really hope you get this you are so creative and truly talented! XOXO

    ReplyDelete