Tuesday, April 19, 2011

constructive criticism


- Often constructive criticism refers specifically to the critique of someone else’s written or artistic work, in perhaps a teacher/student setting, that would allow that person to further improve the work or to improve their approach to future endeavors.


So I have reworked by resume, my blog etc. To make it more me! And what does that mean? Make it over the top. Go the extra mile, catching on? So that’s what I have been doing well that and junqueing at flea markets as well as creating new stuff. Oh and don't let me forget spending way too much time on eBay and the computer in general! My wallet is very unhappy with me right now!


 


Here is a peek at a few of my interests:


 


 


DSC_0974


milk cap from eBay- note its from stockton


 


DSC_0983


Junque for treasure swap


 


DSC_0988


Layout of ...ME...


 


DSC_0990
Layout of dad-pretty sure this is his senior picture-1957


As you can se the blog gat a bit of a make over, let me know what ya think!



No comments:

Post a Comment