Monday, February 14, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Halloween `87 & `10

Recycling Alice...


I have known my BFF since I was 5. I have a picture of Christie, her sister Carrie and Myself at Halloween 1987 (I think). Christie is a butterfly, Carrie Alice in Wonderland and me well let’s say my mom flaked this year, I was Betsy Ross. Not my first pick. Any ways we are all in our 30’s now and Christie’s daughter Isabella is 6. Already knowing she wanted an Alice in Wonderland b-day party  (did I mention I had a ton of decorations already) she chooses to be Alice for Halloween. Now it’s not the same costume that Carrie wore way back in the 80’s but grandma did make it, just like Carrie’s.


Here is a little peek


 


Sc000074ca


Christie, Carrie & Aimee Halloween 1987 ?


 


DSC_0277


Isabella 2/6/11



1 comment:

  1. Where did you find this photo? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete