Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alice in Wonderland 2011

The Wonderland Party...


Bella’s 6th birthday party took place on 2/5/11. Can you guess the theme? You got it! Alice in Wonderland. With the combination of my décor from the shop hop and reading blog after blog for ideas (sorry I didn’t do the research and do not have any of the links to give credit to the talented bloggers). Here is what wonderland looked like for a 6year olds party.


Happy birthday Dear Alice… I mean Bella girl. Hope it’s what you imagined wonderland to be.


 


DSC_0250


This way to Wonderland


 


DSC_0287


Welcome to Wonderland


DSC_0292


The wreath was from the shop hop


DSC_0291


Carrots for the white rabbit


DSC_0300


Your nothing but a deck of cards


DSC_0294


I'm late, I'm late


DSC_0270


 


DSC_0276


 


DSC_0275


recgonize the "used car lot"


DSC_0271


Talking flowers


DSC_0278


 


DSC_0279



cheshire cat, now you see me now you don't


DSC_0306


Bella & Alice


DSC_0310


And a party wouldn't be complete without Johnny "aka"


The Mad Hatter



1 comment:

  1. Cutest Party Ever! May like it even better than the pirate party.
    Aaaaagg Alice take me down the rabbit hole to Wonderland....

    ReplyDelete