Friday, October 11, 2013

instafriday: week 41

 


I took all of last week to rest and get better from the car
accident I was in.


This week was all about catch up on assignments, and I did.
Then Wednesday we had a freak storm. It was the first day I needed to leave the
house. And of course the traffic was horrendous. As I right this I seriously think,
“where did this week go?”


 


The good news I am all caught up on assignments! Now here
are this weeks photos!


 



10-11-13 week 41_edited-1


 


Little miss wedgie dog, Cassie just loves to wedge herself
into cracks and such


A sneak of my project for the Samantha Walker blog hop Wednesday


They are not my fave, but I still am getting the morning bun
at Starbucks, for mornings on the run


A Layout using the Chic Tag October Exclusive Kit, you can
see a full image on the Chic Tag blog Sunday


I got a package at work


Another sneak of the CT Kit


Yay! Thanks Patricia Roebuck for the New Orleans Mug


Working with Pretty Little Studio’s Scaredy Cat


What The? Falling leaves and rain? Oh My October!



No comments:

Post a Comment