Friday, May 4, 2012

instafriday: travel edition week 2

 


 






 


 


Hello Friday


 


It’s my 2nd week on the road!


Currently I am in Missouri.


We left Houston on Monday, & made it to Atoka Oklahoma that night.


We rolled into Kansas City Missouri Tuesday evening.


My Parents rented a car and drove back to Cali.


{long story, for another post}


Kevin and I here hoping around Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City Kansas for the next 2 weeks.


{this whole 1city in 2 states is freakin confusing!}


We found a campground in Kansas that was so off the grid I had NO cell service!


Crazy Right!!!


Back in civilization I have internet cell service a rental car = a happy girl!


Here is this weeks photos via instagram


 


Week 5-4-12


1. McDonalds was closed


2. a buffalo in Pryor OK


3. The sleep master in Atoka OK


4. Cool 1956 Tractor in Pryor OK


5. yellow phone at Hertz


6. KC skyline


7. yum we had Chipotle for dinner


8. La Cygne Lake {off the grid}


9. Jager



1 comment:

  1. Road tripping sounds awesome right about now (when we are finally getting some nice weather here in Ontario). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete