Thursday, March 3, 2011

i.Scrap

Taking a class over at BPC… i scrap with Stacy Julian. An introspective photo journal. A celebration of You, right now. Using 10 photos and a random selection of materials you have on hand.


 


Definition of INTROSPECT (because I have know idea)


in·tro·spect


 vt \ˌin-trə-ˈspekt\


: to examine (one's own mind or its contents) reflectively


intransitive verb


: to engage in an examination of one's thought process and sensory experience


in·tro·spec·tive \-ˈspek-tiv\  adjective


in·tro·spec·tive·ly adverb


 


 


here are the I statements that we are working with


 


I will


I went


I once


 


I am


I know


I love


 


I believe


I wonder


I will


 


*prompt* think about these statements and explain them as you were explaining them to someone who doesn’t know you, choose photos from 2010 that support the statement


 


Here is a look at what I have done.


 


i was...creative in 2010


I was


 


waiting for the journaling prompt next thursday, the page is preped and ready to go


 


what is your i.stament for ...i.was... can you match it to a photo?



No comments:

Post a Comment